When you’re house hunting, the allure of new construction is undeniable. You get to be the first to live in the pristine home—one untouched by grimy hands or muddy shoes. It’s full of brand-new appliances and the finishes and treatments that you picked to fit your aesthetic. And you won’t have to worry about making any cosmetic or structural upgrades for years.
Recent Blog Posts
- 10 Staging Secrets From the Pros for a Quick Home Sale at Top Dollar
- HOUSE CARE CALENDAR: A Seasonal Guide to Maintaining Your Home
- The Home Buyer’s Guide to Getting Mortgage Ready
- 3 Questions to ask when hiring a family member as your real estate agent
- New Construction Alert: Chapel Grove in Pembroke Pines, FL