South Florida Home Buyer's Guide
We love South Florida. It is where we live, eat, play and do business. We enjoy the cafes and restaurants in the early evenings and watch little league games on the weekends. The residents are our friends and its backyards are where we relax over a great BBQ, watching the sun set over the Everglades. The internet doesn’t live here, we do. This is our life and we can’t wait to share it with you.
At Franco & Ford, the buying process always starts with getting to know you.
The internet will show you things like square foot size or bedrooms and baths, but It can’t help you find that undefinable essence that would equal home. Is it the quality of the light or finely turned detail in the living room? Is it the way the floor plan flows, seamlessly, into the backyard, or is it the odd uncategorized space just perfect to indulge in your hobby? Our Franco & Ford Buyer Specialists take the time to find out what home means to you.
We make the home buying process easy! Some users want to get started on their own, continually searching through real estate listings for the right properties; others utilize one of our agents to help you find the perfect home. We’ll also reach out to other agents we’ve developed relationships with to find properties that haven’t hit the market yet. In short, we leave no stone un-turned in order to get the job done.
What Makes Us Different?
We Love Technology
Technology is what drives the new economy. We use technology to deliver an awesome real estate experience. Our web site is updated more often than Zillow, with accurate listing information on homes that are actually available. We set up automated searches based on the criteria you provide us to make sure when a new home hit the market, you’re there on Day 1, ready to decide if you’ll be making an offer.
Good Communication is Key
We know that everyone works differently, and that’s ok. We communicate with our clients they way THEY want to be communicated with. SMS, Phone, Email, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Skype, etc. we have them all.
We take care of the little things
Emily Dickinson once said, “If you take care of the small things, the big things take care of themselves.” So that’s what we do…take care of the little things, so you can focus on the big things (like your new house).
We work around YOUR schedule
We have clients that work 9 to 5’s and others who work at night. No matter your schedule, we’ll make ourselves available when you need us.
We've got experience
We’ve worked with hundreds of buyers just like you. We know what financing options are available, the potential pitfalls of certain properties, the HOA/Condo laws that can affect you down the road and many more things they don’t talk about on TV. We are happy to answer all your questions, so go ahead…ask us!
WE NEGOTIATE THE BEST DEAL FOR YOU
Buying a house is like a puzzle. We know how to get the pieces to fit just right, leaving you ready to pick out things like furniture and window coverings while we handle the contingencies that that protect you and your money.
Hiring Us As your Buyer’s Agent is 100% free!
Top Reasons to Buy With Franco & Ford Real Estate
- User Friendly Property Search: A smarter way to find your ideal first or next home. Get matched with the best homes for you. Simply let us know what matters most and we’ll do the rest.
- Register for the Property Organizer: Create and manage saved searches and properties with the Property Organizer. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market.
- First-Time Buyer? Let us guide you through the winding road that will lead you towards homeownership.
- Get Financing: We work with South Florida’s best mortgage lenders to find the programs and rates to fit your lifestyle.
- Connect with a Professional: You don’t have to go it alone. We’re here to help you every step of the way. Contact Us anytime you need to know more about the area or any property that interests you.
Home Buying Articles from Our Blog
Don’t wait until you’re ready to move to start preparing financially to buy a home. If you’re like the vast majority of home buyers, you will choose to finance your purchase with a mortgage loan. By preparing in advance, you can avoid the common delays and...