Selling Your Home
You may opt to sell your property on your own. And that’s OK. However, do you know how to counter the items on an inspection report, or how to challenge a low appraisal? These are just some of the reasons, however, why you should choose us to assist you in this important undertaking. Selling a property is all about exposure. We will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property in order to get it in front of the types of buyer that are willing to pay you the most money for it. We’ll also guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents.
We don’t measure our success through awards received or achievements, but through the satisfaction of our clients. Whether you are looking to buy or sell your home, we will provide sound and trustworthy advice to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Why List Your Home With Us?
One of our biggest pet peeves is bad real estate photography. Over 90% of home buyers start their search online, which means if you don’t look good online, they won’t see you offline. That’s why we work with you to stage your home, bringing in professionals if necessary, to make sure it sparkles. Once your home is picture perfect, we bring in our amazing photographer to ensure your house puts its best foot forward.
Since we’ve worked with hundreds of buyers, we understand how they think when they make an offer. We know how to negotiate to get you the most money and best contract terms. It’s all about understanding how to get a high-paying buyer to make an offer…and feel good doing it.
The Sellers Roadmap
- Meet with a Real Estate Professional: There’s no commitment required on your part for the initial meeting. It will be educational and help you identify your next steps.
- Establish a Price: Your agent will provide a market analysis, which will help you set an asking price.
- Strategic Price: As difficult as it may be, it’s important to review the market analysis and consider your home price objectively.
- Prepare Your Home: View your home through the eyes of the buyer and ask yourself what you’d expect. Your agent will offer some useful suggestions.
- List It For Sale: When everything is in place your agent will put your home on the open market. It’s critical you make it as easy as possible for potential buyers to view your home.
- Showings: Potential buyers may ask to see your home on short notice. It’s best if you can accommodate these requests, you never want to miss a potential sale.
- Offers and Negotiation: If everything goes well, a buyer and (most often the agent who represents them) will present your agent with an offer.
- Choosing an Offer: Your agent will present the benefits and risks of each offer. You will have the opportunity to either accept or counter any offer based on its merits.
- Under Contract: At this point, you and the buyer have agreed to all of the terms of the offer and both parties have signed the agreements.
- Final Details: While under contract, the buyer will work with their mortgage provider to finalize the loan and perform other due diligence.
- Inspection: The buyer will usually perform a physical inspection of the home. They may even ask you to make certain repairs. Your agent will explain all of your options regarding the inspection.
- Closing: This is the transfer of funds and ownership. Depending on when the buyer moves into the home you will need to be all packed up and ready to move.