f you have a friend or family member involved in real estate you probably are encouraged to call them for any of your real estate needs. This is not uncommon. Real estate agents aren’t trying to be pushy, but many of them are encouraged to sell as much as possible and they are told to focus on the people they know, friends and family first, because they can be some of their first, or best, clients.
Recent Blog Posts
- New Construction Alert: Chapel Grove in Pembroke Pines, FL
- 10 Staging Secrets From the Pros for a Quick Home Sale at Top Dollar
- HOUSE CARE CALENDAR: A Seasonal Guide to Maintaining Your Home
- The Home Buyer’s Guide to Getting Mortgage Ready
- 3 Questions to ask when hiring a family member as your real estate agent