According to the National Association of Realtors, staging a home prior to listing it can result in a faster and more profitable sale.1 In fact, the Real Estate Staging Association estimates that professionally staged properties spend 73 percent less time on the market, receive more foot traffic, and typically sell for more money.
Recent Blog Posts
- New Construction Alert: Chapel Grove in Pembroke Pines, FL
- 10 Staging Secrets From the Pros for a Quick Home Sale at Top Dollar
- HOUSE CARE CALENDAR: A Seasonal Guide to Maintaining Your Home
- The Home Buyer’s Guide to Getting Mortgage Ready
- 3 Questions to ask when hiring a family member as your real estate agent